What's new

u did it now....

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
the other day i was browsing thru some of the older posts and threads on this site and came across a few that mentioned cigarbid.com. all i can say is..

THANX A LOT!!! YOU GUYS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE AND MY CREDIT RATING!!
BILL COLLECTORS WONT STOP CALLING!! MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME!! I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY DONATE BLOOD TO MAKE ENDS MEET!!

honestly thou..... it is a pretty cool site!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would probably have twice as many Cubans if it werent for Cbid.

You can get some great deals, but it is so easy for me to over spend just because it's a deal. Cbid can be addictive!

Dgar (david)

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I got caught up in Cbid for a while. Got some pretty sweet deals. Ran out of room in the coolers and didn't have the balls to start another one yet. Gotta smoke a few smokes to make room.... damn!..........

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I go there once in awhile and toss in a bid ... but the stuff I want is too popular for me to ever get a real bargain.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have hit up the "Virtuoso Super Premium Collection Sampler" multiple times from there. I know how much it goes for on CI so I just autobid for less than that. All of the smokes in that sampler I have liked.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
They have some pretty sweet deals there sometimes, but yeah the popular stuff is outrageous. And the really good deals are usually for the crap. Not a bad site for once in a while...and I've gotten good deals on Padron X000's before.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was caught up in the cbid devil for awhile. Just to reassure you a bit. It only gets worse. I started just a couple years ago with a few local cigars now Im looking to build a walk-in to hold my habanos. The slope is slippery and you done hit it sliding. Once you figure out you can get the good stuff cheaper than the cbid junk you will be hooked for life. You best get a second job. :)