What's new

U2 is truly a class act

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I watched the video on youtube from their July 2nd show. Bono spots a guy in the audience who is holding a sign he wants to play a song for his wife. Bono spots him, has security help him on stage and the guy plays guitar for their song, All I Want Is You. The rest of the band comes out and finishes the song with the fan and Bono. Bono then gives the guy the guitar as well.

Check it out on youtube!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
wow, awesome! People say plenty of crap about Bono and the rest of the lads, but the truth is they seem to give more back the the community that 99.9% of entertianers and celebrities. I mean chartities and such. But stuff like this is cool too.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Why all the hate on Bono??? is there something we should know about him?

I know U2 did some weird tax loophole that people got all bent out of shape over, but aside from that I've never heard anything to suggest they're anything less than a class act.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The reason I do not like them is because of one of their "charity" shows. There was this show they did and they took like 50% of all the revenue for the show after advertising that the show was for charity and 100% of proceeds went to the people. This was also after Bono knocked a lot of people for not giving back to people in need. I do not deny their music is good, or that Bono might be a good person. To me though, you don't rag on people for not donating and then turn around keep 50% when its supposed to go to people in need.