What's new

UF-13 Dark

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Lol, if I'm able to grab a box I'll be happy. I think my plan is going to be to follow ligaprivadafanboy and shadowcam every where they go so I can find out their sources and get some of their leftovers

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
You guys are all doing this wrong; you guys have spent the last 9 months drooling and ive been getting ready:

step one: impregnate someone
step two: wrap up baby
step three: introduce JD too the newest DE roller and collect 2 boxes of UF-13 Darks.....

boom. Free Ligas.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hell, I'd be happy just to get my hands on some Dirty Rats.

Having said that, I'll be sure to track down these as well.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I'm sick and tired of all these muthafuckin Ligas, taking all my muthafuckin money!! lol they look nice hopefully I can find them at that price point.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
You guys are all doing this wrong; you guys have spent the last 9 months drooling and ive been getting ready:

step three: introduce JD too the newest DE roller and collect 2 boxes of UF-13 Darks.....

boom. Free Ligas.
Now that's some dedication! I'm going to be hunting as well, but I'm keeping the first born... My wife doesn't smoke so it would be a hard sell... Ha!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

boom. Free Ligas.
hmm, so that's how you got your new job with Reinado! :)

I'm in for a box or 2 of these. I wonder if the blend Is different then ones that were just released.
I believe the only difference is the Pigtail. Everything else is the same as the Cigar.com release.
Yea, Steve Saka has said that the blend hasn't changed on these for the past year or two. The only difference is the new fancy pigtail (or whatever it's called)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

boom. Free Ligas.

How many kids you think i got running around??? lol

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

boom. Free Ligas.
How many kids you think i got running around??? lol
soon to be two less than you did a month ago, kidding lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have something else in the cigar market to look forward to now as well! Won't buy a whole box as my shop won't allow and I am not the most aggressive online shopper, but I will defiantly pick up a couple singles to store away!