What's new

Ultimate Cigar Reference

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know I am new here and all but thought I would go ahead contribute something to the site...

***Ultimate Cigar Reference***

This is a database of cigars with various details on each that I have created. I update it ocassionally with additional information in effort to make it more complete.

If you all have any thoughts or suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

ENJOY!!!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
caudio51 said:
That looks like they have some good reviews and a nice database going. :applause:
Yeah, I always consult this site before I purchase. It has all the relevant info, even with Cubans.

I find it to be an invaluable resource.:smokingbo

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Always one of my stops when looking for a new cigar or checking on a gifted cigar which I know nothing about. It's not the final word for me just one step in the research process. :applause:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
jcgoldner said:
Always one of my stops when looking for a new cigar or checking on a gifted cigar which I know nothing about. It's not the final word for me just one step in the research process. :applause:
I couldn't agree more.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That was definately some hard work.

Thanks for sharing. It is in my favorites and will use as a reference.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Top25cigar is a great resource too but I tried to take some of the information that I felt was missing and include it all in one location. Of course since I spent the time on this, I am a little partial to it.. LOL

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks guys... I will be updating it in the next few days. Generally when I update, I try to do 50-100 at a time to make it worth while. Just check back from time to time to see if there have been any updates. Also, there is a date stamp on the bottom left corner that will let you know when it was last updated. ENJOY!!!