What's new

Ultimate Man Cave

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
WoW, I'm drooling. And on a morbid note. How many people do you think those guns have killed? Alot of that collection are war gun, so I must assume alot of those gun have seen action. Crazy collection I thought Sologreg had some crazy shit .

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I gave those tours of my house I told the tourists that there were to be no photos taken, especially of my little gun safe! You can imagine how upset I am that these have surfaced on the internet!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
When I gave those tours of my house I told the tourists that there were to be no photos taken, especially of my little gun safe! You can imagine how upset I am that these have surfaced on the internet!
Well I would hate to piss you off, seming as you could kill me from a mile away. :assaultri

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Actually, now that you bring it up...it's interesting that there isn't one precision weapon on there. Certainly those 50 Cal machine guns can reach out a mile, but not with much accuracy.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Actually, now that you bring it up...it's interesting that there isn't one precision weapon on there. Certainly those 50 Cal machine guns can reach out a mile, but not with much accuracy.
bottom picture, top left corner. More accurate than most, but i believe you are right.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Actually, Jason, if you look in the upper left of the last picture it looks like there is a Barrett .50 BMG sniper rifle. On the right wall it looks like there is an AR10T or SR25 w/stainless barrel. Hard to get much more precision. . .:smile: Mostly though, it looks like an allied and communist military collection of automatic weapons. The only exceptions I could see were the M1 carbines. Any idea who it belongs to? The pictures look a lot like the collection of the late, Colonel Rex Applegate.