What's new

Ultimate Smokers Golf Tool

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been golfing for longer than I have been smoking. Since I started smoking I always liked to light one up on the golf course. The issue was, I would always have to lay my cigar in the grass or put in on the floor of the golf cart. Half the time I would end up losing the cigar before I even got to finish it. If you golf, you probaby know what i am tsling about... so I made this golf cart cigar tool for about $5.

Items needed: 3" C clamp, JB Weld, ladies "hair clip thing".

All you gotta do is JB weld the clip to the c clamp and let it sit for 24 hours. I clip I took from my wife has a little rubber lining on the inside so the cigar doesn't even slip. Initially I was worried it would create some unraveling in the wrapper, but as long as the cigar wasn't already dried out (bought at the pro shop) it works great. It clips directly to the windshield bar on either side of the cart. Here's a picture.20150628_191951.jpg

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have been meaning to buy one of those cigar minders now that my work schedule has changed and I have a few extra childless hours for the course.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's called JB Weld. It's a strong apoxy type glue. When I made it a few years back I actually didn't know they made em for the carts. I had only seen the ones that clip to your hat, which I always thought would result in an ash to the face when swinging.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
It's called JB Weld. It's a strong apoxy type glue. When I made it a few years back I actually didn't know they made em for the carts. I had only seen the ones that clip to your hat, which I always thought would result in an ash to the face when swinging.
I turned my mesh grille (chrysler 300) into a "horizontal only" grille for $5 :D; similar grilles on eBay are 200+...... see I justify my own CC box purchases! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
An incredible Cinderella story, this unknown comes out of nowhere to lead the pack at Augusta. He's on his final hole, about 455 yards away. He's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think. Ahhhh, my eyes! The cigar clipped to his hat bill just annihilated his corneas!