What's new

Ultimate Tacos

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
trailer park dining at its best !!
David Chang had something similar out west,a bag of Doritos with chili on top.
Arizona,New Mexico maybe.
Pretty much a standard menu item at this place.....

(Net Flix,"Mind of a Chef"...) great watch,by the way.

Last edited:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Got that backwards... Takis are chili fritos for Brown people.
Besides, looked suspiciously like healthy stuff being mixed with those takis. Can't have that.;)
:D

This may be true, but given American history, guess I just assumed it's always white folks stealing from the brown folks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
By riding in those goofy wagons for months, eating beans and sagebrush... Those settlers paved the way for me to get get tacos in a bag. God bless them all!

Rating - 100%
59   0   0

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
What in the heck was that even? The first bucket looked like chopped lemons and celery. The second I swear was whoppers.
My guess is coconut, mango, and honeydew (?), and I'm thinking the whoppers are those nuts they tend to serve in chili powder... douced in hot sauce and lime juice.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Is this your first introduction to the walking taco? I’ve never seen them with Doritos before, just Fritos as mentioned previously. I’m a little disappointed in you, this seems right square in your wheelhouse.
We could bomb him a few. Couple of days in the mail, chips wouldn't be crunchy anymore, but the meat would be tender and... Ummm... Flavorful.