What's new

"Uncle Nino" sent me here...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
uncelnino or "Uncle Nino" or just Dave as he is know around the store has mentioned this site enough and linked my blog on here enough that i felt it would be a good idea and to join. So here i am. I've been smoking cigars for a number of years and I feel partly responsible for creating the monster you know as uncelnino. I have a blog that i have been working on so feel free to check it out when you get a sec. Hope to share my knowledge and opinions and learn from you guys too!

Zen Cigar Man

h t t p://zencigar dot wordpress dot com

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Seriously folks, you should keep up with this blog, it is really good. Great reviews. Breaking news and scoop, An incredible section on tobacco strains and wrapper types, and a fairly new addition in his Manufacturer spotlight where he has great interviews. One of my favorite aspects is that he is constantly updating so there is usually new content...at least until Kelpin is born. I hate to give anyone who pulls for Moo U this much credit, but his taste in cigars is much better than his taste in football teams. Remember Mr. Zen that we need to come up with an idea for Thursday, i have already thought of a few. Welcome buddy.