What's new

"Uncle Nino" sent me here...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome!

As far as the blog is concerned, it's a work in progress. My goal is for it to be a definitive cigar guide with a lot of reviews. Got a looooong way to go. :wink:

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Welcome aboard. That you for clarifying Dave's screen name. I was wondering what Un-cel-nino meant
He was joking to get this exact reaction. My nickname comes from the school I went to...UNC.. connected to my college nickname....El Nino. However, it is interesting to see people's own interpretations.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
He was joking to get this exact reaction. My nickname comes from the school I went to...UNC.. connected to my college nickname....El Nino. However, it is interesting to see people's own interpretations.
Screw that...I'm calling you Dave

I've been thinking all day about sending you a PM to tell you that the Admins will change your name so that is spelled correctly.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Screw that...I'm calling you Dave

I've been thinking all day about sending you a PM to tell you that the Admins will change your name so that is spelled correctly.
LOL.. I will respond to just about anything, call me whatever you like. Thank you for the concern, sorry to have taken up so much of your day:stretchgr