What's new

Undercrown Corona ¡Viva! by Drew Estate (pre-release)

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I paid $7 and change per stick, I forget the box price, I think theyre pretty much in line with all the undercrown depending om where you get them

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
The Rza, the Gza, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah and...
-Dude
(Phone tried to auto-correct "Killah" to "Lullaby")

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Chill out guys, they are in stock at cigar.com!

DE sent CI some for cigarfest and CI's sister (cigar.com) put them up for sale.

I already ordered my box and several singles. :applause:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Thanks for the review...Hoping to score a box of these myself. Although I prefer the Toro size I think these might fit well into a short time space.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Italian Custom.

That Yellow WU TANG was mad cool. I like that tooooooo much.

[video=youtube;_QJojwABzik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QJojwABzik&feature=related[/video]

Some ODB ... the good ole dayz.

JD

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for the review...Hoping to score a box of these myself. Although I prefer the Toro size I think these might fit well into a short time space.
Although the Toros are great, the Corona Viva takes it to a new level. You will thoroughly enjoy them even if you are not a smaller rg smoker. Cant wait for them to land in Hawaii!!! :)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Although the Toros are great, the Corona Viva takes it to a new level. You will thoroughly enjoy them even if you are not a smaller rg smoker. Cant wait for them to land in Hawaii!!! :)
I completely agree. Its along the same profile but its just that much better. It is a homerun for sure.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Smoked my first of these yesterday, loved it! These are landing in small quantities this week, so be on the look out!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
said it before and i'll say it again. even if you are not a fan of the undercrown, but like liga privada, you owe it to yourself to give the viva corona a try!