What's new

underrated cigars lost in the fog of new release/LE

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is an oldie but goodie thread talking about long lost cigars that are great, but not gooed over because they are not the latest or greatest etc. For me it was the Guapo maduro.. I have not smoked one in awhile until today, but man are they amazing! What is your fav long lost cigar?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I smoked a Tat Angeles on Thanksgiving that was hiding in my humi. It must have been 3 years old...what a great stick, but waaaay too short.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Had an Ambos Mundos Sumatra Toro the other day that I really enjoyed. They don't seem to get much love, but I think they're a very good cigar at a great price.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Had an Ambos Mundos Sumatra Toro the other day that I really enjoyed. They don't seem to get much love, but I think they're a very good cigar at a great price.
+1 on that, love those

Also, I had a romeo by RyJ once- it was pretty nice. But, I dont really see those around except for in ads. Only had one though as I said, so can't say it's a classic.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I had a La Riqueza the other day. Solid smoke!
One of the most underrated smokes IMHO love em
I agree! I can comfortably say that the La Ricky is the cigar that got me excited to dive into this hobby. CaTeacher sent me one in the Newbie Starter thread and I've been hooked since. I currently have 5 sitting in my humidor to age.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I sometimes forget how good Illusione original documents are... Then I have one and wonder why I don't smoke them more often. Great sticks.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
had my first Cabaiguan the other week, mind blown. awesome cigar.

also havent heard much about the Tat TAA 2012, terrific LE cigar.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I smoked a la aroma de cuba EE yesterday as well and it was great. Totally agree on the orig document illusione, great cigars!