What's new

Unemployed again

lambing

San Jose, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Survived the first round of layoffs in late December.
Didn't survive today's round.

Have to pick a special cigar for tonight to sit and think

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Sorry to hear that also. Glad George W and his cronies are leaving but don't expect much from the Bama either. We are all up the creek with our sticks

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Sorry to hear that also. Glad George W and his cronies are leaving but don't expect much from the Bama either. We are all up the creek with our sticks
Because he and his "cronies" lost everyone their job. Really! One guy has that much power? If you actually look at the root causes of our current state I think you will find the Democrats had much more to do with the crisis than did the Republicans. Look up the Community Reinvestment Act. That was a measure the Democrats got passed to allow everyone to qualify for home loans. Look where that got us! I am now stepping off the soapbox.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Sorry to hear about that. Still, the Bay Area has not been as hard hit by layoffs as many parts of the country. Lots of quality companies here and some are growing.

You still teaching golf? Maybe you could open your own business. I know my game could use a ton of help. :bouncetau

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Because he and his "cronies" lost everyone their job. Really! One guy has that much power? If you actually look at the root causes of our current state I think you will find the Democrats had much more to do with the crisis than did the Republicans. Look up the Community Reinvestment Act. That was a measure the Democrats got passed to allow everyone to qualify for home loans. Look where that got us! I am now stepping off the soapbox.
Yeah, and Gingrich was one of the lobbyists working for LESS Reg's and restrictions on the boy's that were the REAL cause for the mess. They are all guilty of greed.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Yeah, and Gingrich was one of the lobbyists working for LESS Reg's and restrictions on the boy's that were the REAL cause for the mess. They are all guilty of greed.
I agree. We were all guilty of greed. I just think it is humorous when people say "Bush ruined the economy" "Bush did this, Bush did that". Bush didn't do anything alone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Im a newbie on here but it sounds like some of the political talk could get heated...cant trust any politician...remember the only thing you can trust is rolled by cuban women, lit on one end and pisses off the political correct crowd...:argh: