What's new

"Unicorn" master thread

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Simple enough idea: let's put together a list of the sticks that are considered "unicorns" (very very rare/HTF) by a significant portion of BOTL.

To make an actual LIST, maybe we can copy/paste the previous list into each new post, adding whatever you think ought to be on it, or removing what shouldn't?

Realizing that "unicorn" means different things to different BOTLs, this might be an interesting exercise...

I'll seed the list with:

Warped Black Honey
Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin
Tatuaje Musubi
Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos
Cohiba Gran Reserva
La Palina Goldie Laguito No. 2
Opus X "P**** juice"

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Simple enough idea: let's put together a list of the sticks that are considered "unicorns" (very very rare/HTF) by a significant portion of BOTL.

To make an actual LIST, maybe we can copy/paste the previous list into each new post, adding whatever you think ought to be on it, or removing what shouldn't?

Realizing that "unicorn" means different things to different BOTLs, this might be an interesting exercise...

I'll seed the list with:

Warped Black Honey
Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin
Tatuaje Musubi
Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos
Cohiba Gran Reserva
La Palina Goldie Laguito No. 2
Opus X "P**** juice"
May I suggest, if one of these unicorns gets smoked that I picture of it should be posted in this thread

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
...AKA the "troll the less fortunate" thread :pompous:
Lol. How is it the less fortunate? I'm no baller. I just got in the game earlier than you and bought your unicorns when they were readily available. Like you said, some cigars are not unicorns for others. There are plenty of FOGs that have cigars that I could only dream of.

Last edited: