What's new

Untappd

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Anyone else here use Untappd besides Larry? It is a cool little app. Kinda like Twitter for beer drinkers. If you are on there send me a friend request. I am Matthew C. in RTP.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I use BrewGene and Cor.kz apps to track all the beer, wine and spirits I consume and taste.

That said, every app I've ever used, there will always be beverages that are not listed in their database and you'll have to do some adding.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You know, I didn't think of it as a beer tracker but rather just a fun social thing to share with friends what you are drinking. But now that you mention it I guess it is also a beer tracker. I have never really tried to keep track of what beers I have had so I guess that is why I failed to see the dual purpose of the app. :smokingbo

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I use BrewGene and Cor.kz apps to track all the beer, wine and spirits I consume and taste.

That said, every app I've ever used, there will always be beverages that are not listed in their database and you'll have to do some adding.
That's the part of untappd I like best, adding new beers for my friends and craft beer lovers! :thumbsup:

When my brother & sisters and I attend tastings that have new or unloaded beers I'm happily the designated creator for untappd!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's the part of untappd I like best, adding new beers for my friends and craft beer lovers! :thumbsup:

When my brother & sisters and I attend tastings that have new or unloaded beers I'm happily the designated creator for untappd!
I'm with you on that one Larry!! I'm always adding the wines and beers and stuff because I can't stand when the databases are incorrect, not completely filled in with info, or using a crappy pic.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
My biggest gripe it when people don't add the abv% for the beers. When I drink one that doesn't have it listed I always include it in my comments about the beer. I always leave a comment and frequently refer to the BJCP and GABF Style Guidelines. I actually keep an updated version of each of the guidelines on my iPad.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've always thought about it but never went much further than that. I'll have to seriously check it out now.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I've always thought about it but never went much further than that. I'll have to seriously check it out now.
Come on Cliff....there's so little time and so many good beers and cigars to be enjoyed! :stretchgr

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I joined last week. Jrl is my user name. I plan on checking it out more.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I updated my stuff and added almost everyone here. JRL it is in the 801

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If anyone gets a friend request from Micah (I think that's my username), that's me! Seems like a pretty cool app.

*Oops make that Micah1

Last edited: