What's new

Upcoming Atlanta Herfs

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We've got a TON of stuff coming up soon but here are a few I wanted to share. I'll start another thread for the C4 Anniversary Herf when I have more details.

06/08 - 12:00 Noon
C4 Lunch Herf @ Bailey's in Kennesaw

Our monthly lunch herf at Bailey's. We usually get 4-12 BOTL together for some food, smokes and conversation. $5.95 lunch specials, free pool until 2:00 PM and $2.00 drafts all day on Tuesdays.

06/26 - 7:00 PM
Full Moon Herf @ 5 Seasons Brewing at The Prado

If you've never been to one of Old Boar's Full Moon Herfs you are missing out, just ask Whodeeni! He really has a blow-out party. Lots and lots of prizes and usually a few retailers and reps there to give out a few to sample. First 70 attendees will pay NO ADMISSION. Rest are required to donate 10 Virgin Cigars for the TROOPS, " Operation Freedom Smoke" . Raffle (tenner) of gifts from our FULL MOON QUEEN will start at 8:p.m.

07/31 - 7:00 PM
C4 Cigar Club 2nd Anniversary Herf @ Bailey's Kennesaw

For those that made it to our Christmas Party imagine that kicked up a notch. We will have a private room with 2 pool tables and dart boards and we'll have some appetizers provided for everyone to snack on, plus their full menu is available to order from. Lots of prizes and good times all around.

If you need anymore info on these events feel free to drop me a PM.