What's new

Update on me and the family

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I wanted to give a quick update so you all know I am alive.

I am working my butt off now and average 45 hours a week. It suck getting up at 5 am in the morning too. We are doing well and trying to adjust to the transition of me working full time and the wife going to part time again. Marie is going to start a 3 shift part time job so we do not have the babysitting issues we have had in the last few weeks. Overall everything is good but I am drained by the end of the day. I have not had a cigar in almost a month because I am so tired. Last Sat was the first sat I have had off in over a month and it was nice.

I hope to be able to post more often and I know I owe an apoligy to some of the members here. I am sorry for being late with stuff that was promissed to you.
I am getting the situation under comtrol and will make it up. IF I knew this job was going to be this crazy I would have never committed to sending.
if any one has any questions for me please pm me or email me
Sgresso@gmail.com I can also send my telephone if needed.

I hope all is well at BOTL while I am busy! I miss reading and chatting all day...

Stephen.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
You're getting up at 5a and I start at 5a:lookaroun You will get used to it!
Thanks for the update!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
and I work 04:45 to 17:30. Sometimes I feel like I have to get up before I go to bed:hysterica
12 hours shifts is nice! i wish my job offered 3 -12s....

by the way Ya I leave the house at 4:30 am and you never get use to it. But its nice getting off early.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Glad to hear from you Steve, hang in there my friend, it will even itself out in no time.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have gotten up so early every day, that I have not used an alarm clock in over 40 years. Of coarse, it seems like the older I get the earlier I go to bed! Stephen, I am glad to hear that you and family are doing well. God bless and keep us posted.