What's new

Update on my Army Camo design.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Remember, it is only the inspiration so don't get crazy something very different.

DSCI0275.JPG
1. the necklace I made to go with the design.
DSCI0315.JPG
2. Front part of the jacket
DSCI0316.JPG
3. Back part of the jacket
DSCI0317.JPG
4. Front view of the jacket with the lining (I know you guys can't understand much, but I'll keep you guys posted on how it'll look like.)
DSCI0318.JPG
5. Side view of the jacket with the lining

Still missing skirt and corset

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Nice lines. The camo part kind of reminds me of a fighter aircraft. Not sure about the satin material for the skirt. Kind of wish the olive lining extended to complete the bottom portion of the dress. FYI: Strictly an opinion of a non-credible/ non-fashion forward person...

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Megan,

I have a suggestion for you. When it is time to show this off "on the catwalk" play the song Bomb's Away by the police. http://www.lyrics007.com/Police Lyrics/Bombs Away Lyrics.html

I think it would be a nice enhancement to the experience.
Oh man! I know what song it is, and I would have done it, but there's a whole other team that is incharge of the audio and lighting and stuff. It's a fashion show on behalf of the school.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice lines. The camo part kind of reminds me of a fighter aircraft. Not sure about the satin material for the skirt. Kind of wish the olive lining extended to complete the bottom portion of the dress. FYI: Strictly an opinion of a non-credible/ non-fashion forward person...
I had considered all that, but I also needed to take into consideration all pros and cons of the fabrics if I wanted it to blow with the wind or stay still while I walk, etc. Good observation, though.