What's new

Update On My Recovery...Ciggy.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yeah Tom.

One day at a time. TRs can wait. You get yourself set first, and then hop back on here where you know you missed and thought of.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Glad to hear you're feeling better Ciggy! Keep up the fight! When I was in the hospital, I kept telling my stuff that it just picked a fight with the wrong guy and it was about to get it's ass whipped! You got this Ciggy...

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Okay everyone, things have been improving and with some good PT and my blood levels back up to almost normal I had a great weekend and today I have managed to make it down stairs and into my man-cave. Well to my surprise my wife who has been taking care of all my stuff for the last month kinda got it right and really got it wrong. The first half of last month she removed the cigars from there shipping containers (April Lotto) an the other half of the month she left the box's intact with the cigars. Also mixing in packages that a few guys sent me as get well smackages. To put it bluntly...It's all messed up. This is gonna take me a few days to figure out, send PM's, and add TR's. So if I miss you please don't hold it against me. Send me a PM if I do so I can offer a proper thank you. Like I said...give a few days to work this mess out.
The good news is things are still heading in the right direction and I think as long as I don't do anything stupid I should be walking normal in about four more weeks. I'm just glad my head is cleared up cause not being able to get on my computer or cell phone sucked!
Once again thank you so very, very much my friends. Your prayers and kind words meant alot to both myself and family.
Your brother
Tom

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
AWESOME news!!!

Glad to hear that things are better for you now!!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Great news Tom behave yourself and those 4 weeks will fly by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Jeez. Somehow, I missed this. Glad you're doing better, Tom. Hoping things continue in your favor. Looking forward to more positive updates.

-Jared