What's new

Upmann or Hoyo..........

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I with the upmann lovers. Sir winnies and mag 46's are just spectacular when they have age on them. The #4's used to be a great smoke as well.

Anyone had the Noellas or Royal robustos? Been eyeing them but having to rebuild my stash I know the sir winnies and Mag 46 are the sure thing. :).

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Connie 1s are my go-to, but I enjoy the Noellas and RRs. Usually don't gravitate towards 52 RG, but the Royal Robustos really hit the spot.
Same here, I really like the mag 46. The corona gorda to me is the perfect size. Never had a connie 1 but they are on the wish list. Just about the right size so will definitely give them a try. The RR seemed a bit big to me as well but they sound great.
Reading through some of the posts I see that we have very similar tastes. I learned long ago when I first fell in love with Cubans to look for people with similar tastes and trust their opinions more than some others. Not that the others are wrong, just that others preferences don't align with my own.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Same here, I really like the mag 46. The corona gorda to me is the perfect size. Never had a connie 1 but they are on the wish list. Just about the right size so will definitely give them a try. The RR seemed a bit big to me as well but they sound great.
Reading through some of the posts I see that we have very similar tastes. I learned long ago when I first fell in love with Cubans to look for people with similar tastes and trust their opinions more than some others. Not that the others are wrong, just that others preferences don't align with my own.
I agree that when I discover someone who seems to have a very similar palate to mine, I pay more attention to their reviews and recommendations. (y)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Of the two, I would pick H Upmann.

For the 2 cigars (and if I could control the parameters)

Sir Winstons with 10+ years on them
habanos SA would make me a H Upmann Lancero...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Upmann, man, I really love Upmann. I am particularly fond of Connie 1, Mag 46, and for a less expensive one, Majestics.

Last edited: