What's new

uppowoc to swap

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have here nearly a pound of Honduran Cuban seed wrapper. I don't remember why I didn't like it, but I wrote the word "ugh" on the bag, and have not messed with it since. If you like it or want to try it, I'll swap you for three of your finest home rolled beauties. I also have most of a pound of Habano 2000 wrapper which has proved to burn poorly here in damp DullAware. I'll throw that in also for 3 more of your tasty stix. But I would not suggest you take it unless you live somewheres drier than this swamp. Fine flavor, and easy to work with, tho not so fine textured as the first batches of H2k. Occurs to me I prolly have some Corojo Oscuro wrapper I ought to throw in too.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If nobody else is interested I would be happy to work something out. I'm usually not a fan of Honduran tobacco but there are always exceptions.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This mold starts out less than 50, so produces clean quick 5" x 50 rg robustos:

Looks like someone sanded out the slots to make them look clean.

This mold starts out at 50, so produces 8" x 50+rg cigars.

Heavy hardwood. Lots of use; but still molds a clean stick.

Now let me go look for that other swappowoc... what was it, Corojo Oscuro, right? It shows in my inventory, so it must be here.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This mold starts out less than 50, so produces clean quick 5" x 50 rg robustos:

Looks like someone sanded out the slots to make them look clean.

This mold starts out at 50, so produces 8" x 50+rg cigars.

Heavy hardwood. Lots of use; but still molds a clean stick.

Now let me go look for that other swappowoc... what was it, Corojo Oscuro, right? It shows in my inventory, so it must be here.
That 8"x50 looks damn good to me!!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'll find a box out of the garage attic for that mold, then, and throw in the Honduran Cuban, the Habano 2000, and I'll have to root out the Corojo Oscuro, wherever that is hiding, and ship it out to you. Prolly won't get it out the door before Friday, cause I'm going crazy tomorrow, between yoga, work, DMV, handball... and then out of town two days. Today, I'm trying to clear away some other work. And I've got to get ready three other packages to mail. It's a fine mold, just the sticks it makes are too big for me.

Shoot me an addy, cause I don't remember where I put yours.
Send me some nice stuff.
Cigar-wise, I like flavorful, but I don't like coffee and I don't like pepper.
Beer-wise, I like the four ingredients. Like the Man Law says: "Don't fruit the beer".

Time is not an issue.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well that escalated further than I expected. Surprised the mail carrier didn't cuss me out for having to lug that heavy box to the door.
First comes the mold:

Gorgeous piece that has some stories to tell and plenty of life left in it.

Wrapper leaf:
Habano 2000 and a Cuban seed Honduran leaf

Details on these would be greatly appreciated.

The gloves come off and I get smacked with this sampler as well:

Looking forward to all of these, but mostly the WebFectos

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm giving up on PA binder. Everything I put it with, it tastes like crap. It's not that I dislike broadleaf. I adore those Smithdales from FX Smith's, and I just recently discovered Muniemakers to be excellent smokes. Maybe it's because whenever I blend with a broadleaf I'm comparing to blends which have been refined over a century and a half, and so I just can't match up. Either way, doesn't matter, I'm giving up on PA binder. Be glad to send it to anyone who can use it. Very easy to work with. About half of it could yield wrapper. I also have a bag of that corojo wrapper which I can't get to burn right here in dampish DullAware. Was gonna send it to Brewin, but I ran out of room in his box, so it never flew.

Anyone want some? Shoot me an addy, swap me a couple gars, I'll mail it to you. May arrive with stowaways.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm giving up on PA binder. Everything I put it with, it tastes like crap. It's not that I dislike broadleaf. I adore those Smithdales from FX Smith's, and I just recently discovered Muniemakers to be excellent smokes. Maybe it's because whenever I blend with a broadleaf I'm comparing to blends which have been refined over a century and a half, and so I just can't match up. Either way, doesn't matter, I'm giving up on PA binder. Be glad to send it to anyone who can use it. Very easy to work with. About half of it could yield wrapper. I also have a bag of that corojo wrapper which I can't get to burn right here in dampish DullAware. Was gonna send it to Brewin, but I ran out of room in his box, so it never flew.

Anyone want some? Shoot me an addy, swap me a couple gars, I'll mail it to you. May arrive with stowaways.
I have recently moved from the PA broadleaf to the CT from LO. There is a mineral taste I get with the PA and a flavor that is too strong to be as enjoyable as I would like. Pretty sure @Hopduro still uses it though. If nobody else is interested in the corojo I will add more to my box for you that will head out the end of the week

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have recently moved from the PA broadleaf to the CT from LO. There is a mineral taste I get with the PA and a flavor that is too strong to be as enjoyable as I would like. Pretty sure @Hopduro
No doubt that the PA Broadleaf is flavorful. I like it like that. I can name off any number of PA Broadleaf bound and wrapped commercial sticks I like. It's just I can't seem to find a filler it doesn't clash with.

The CT is a very different, creamier, less leathery flavor.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I have recently moved from the PA broadleaf to the CT from LO. There is a mineral taste I get with the PA and a flavor that is too strong to be as enjoyable as I would like. Pretty sure @Hopduro still uses it though. If nobody else is interested in the corojo I will add more to my box for you that will head out the end of the week
I'm still a dominican binder guy

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk