What's new

UPSTATE SC 3RD ANNUAL HERF 2015

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
booo sad panda. well enjoy the game. u tailgating ?

on another note, whats the timeframe for this herf hours wise? I was thinking of heading down your way after work which would put me there around 2 ish, too early?
I will be tailgating...and bored immediately once the game begins. I am going to proudly wear my Gator hat to the game.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yeaaaahhh super excited about this guys. My buddy @Saltnpepper11 will be joining me as well. He doesn't post much but he's a totally good dude so you can add one more bro to the list!

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
All I can say is come hungry. :)
Brian will update the head count list as there are quite a few more coming than is listed.

Now if anyone is bringing their "specialty" please post it so we get a good count on food.
Don't forget to bring your favorite drink! There will be Sweet Tea, Unstweetend tea and coffee (Maxwell house lol) available already.

If anyone wants to bring something the list is open, EX; Foam plates, napkins, cups, etc......

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
lemme check and see what i got in the fridge when i get home

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just saw this. I might come but I always feel out of place because I don't have a truck, a motorcycle or any tattoos.

But if there's brisket....

Also I haven't bought a cigar in close to a year now. Still smoking down my stash and doing pipes more.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Just saw this. I might come but I always feel out of place because I don't have a truck, a motorcycle or any tattoos.

Also I haven't bought a cigar in close to a year now. Still smoking down my stash and doing pipes more.
I have none of those things either bro don't worry. I'm a straight up super nerd but at the end of the day we all like cigars and that's all that counts

Last edited:

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

There's always brisket. :)
You know pipes are welcome too......

I have no e of those things either bro don't worry. I'm a straight up super nerd but at the end of the day we all like cigars and that's all that counts

Don't let Him kid yuh, he's been to a couple already. lol :)

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
you guys like pimento cheese dip? was that a rhetorical question?

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Eddie I'll be bringing a Big Pot of Chilly Beans, Napkins , and Eating utensils ......Anything else Eddie ??

Last edited: