What's new

Upstate SC HERF

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Damn this turning out to be party......The southern Brothers all in one place ,shit this could be trouble .....

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Would be at my house lol ......can't blow shit up at Eddies:(

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Are you going to post the address, or PM it to us all?
There is no way in hell I'm posting my addy on this site. Bad enough they've been passing it around like a 2 dollar hooker here lately. lol ;)

I'll PM every one directions. Heck, I live about a mile from RT26, Its a straight shot with only one turn to make. :)
Hey!

What's wrong with $2 hookers? :D

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Really looking forward to this...

Somebody bring an ipod with a reasonable playlist... and Ill bring the Liga Privada boom box that Jay just built me (Havent been home to see it yet.. but.. my wife tells me its "really cool"...)..

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'm looking forward to this also brothers it should be a great time

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I got you Jeff lol Dave don't be jealous I'll let you a ride too:)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dang, only 2-1/2 hours from my RV in Boonville, NC, but I have to head back to Jersey on the 24th. I would have loved to meet you folks (that's if you'll have a board noob). Good news is I have a place in NC that I'm renovating, and will be moving to, so hopefully next time.

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Dang, only 2-1/2 hours from my RV in Boonville, NC, but I have to head back to Jersey on the 24th. I would have loved to meet you folks (that's if you'll have a board noob). Good news is I have a place in NC that I'm renovating, and will be moving to, so hopefully next time.
You would be very much welcomed brother I'm sure we'll do this again down the road:)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You would be very much welcomed brother I'm sure we'll do this again down the road:)
I say we make it an annual event :)

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'm fairly sure it will since its got good attention for its first one. IT CAN ONLY GET BIGGER!!! Come on brothers lets turn this into the Herf to be at!!!

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I say we make it an annual event :)
I'm fairly sure it will since its got good attention for its first one. IT CAN ONLY GET BIGGER!!! Come on brothers lets turn this into the Herf to be at!!!

It would be nice to have a good reason to start cooking a pig again .:)::)

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Just so everyone knows Brandon first child will be here early Nov so if it crosses your mind let's throw him a lil curb stomping on baby gifts for lil Nolan. This isn't required by any means its a cigar/pipe Herf but good ole fashion stomping 'hospitality' to a fellow BOTL that loves to curb stomp people himself;) I'm sure would appreciate it. Peace.......Bryan