What's new

Ur kidding me

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Simple fix. Track the withdrawls back to the cardholder, decrease benefits at a rate that will pay it back in six months time. Of course it will never happen because it wouldn't be politically correct to "take food out of childrens' mouths".

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Um this is a big DUH story. Of course people on welfare misuse taxpayer money but they all learned from the greatest criminals of all time, our government officials.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I personlly believe they shouldn't be able to use them at any ATM's!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Larry I personally believe they shouldn't even have cards or have control of what they buy. If they are on welfare they should essentially be in a shelter like environment where what they need is GIVEN to them. If they are on the govt dole then they don't have a choice to buy soft drinks, chips, and other shit they don't need to feed their kids. They only only get necessity and that's that.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
you mean the people abuse the system, no way. What happend to the good ol days of govt. butter and cheese. My greatgrandfather used to get his shippment every month. I say if they are really needy they wont complain what they get just be happy they are getting it.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Too big to fail, too little to fail. Public/corporate responsibility and accountability is in the toilet, at the taxpayers expense. Anything and everything goes, which is unfortunate.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The people that manage these programs want to manage our medical care and make rules for how the economy works...scary...

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Ratz!!! They finally caught up with me.

Government creates soup lines, private sector creates assembly line.

Don't trust big government!!!

Big Government or Freedom? You can't have both