What's new

Us customs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so I took the labels off and put them in my wallet well hidden. If they ask about tobacco at the boarder what should I say yes or no.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ive never had much trouble with one or two cigars. Just takers the wrappers off and lie accordingly.

I was thinking of trying to ship them to myself from my canadian hotel next time. Anyone try that or know the pros and cons?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember as a American it's legal to purchase any Cuban cigars no matter where your at. Had a friend fined by Feds when they found out he purchased cigars in Italy.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Remember as a American it's legal to purchase any Cuban cigars no matter where your at. Had a friend fined by Feds when they found out he purchased cigars in Italy.
No need to spark up concern man. Obviously people know it's illegal. Last thing we need is people getting all freaked out

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
No need to spark up concern man. Obviously people know it's illegal. Last thing we need is people getting all freaked out
It's still worthwhile to know what laws you are breaking.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
How the heck did they know or proofed he did?

Seems a bit relative to me...i've traveled with CCs and they ask about my cigars. I rell them to inspect them and oick whatever they like. Usually, they don't lol.

I've traveled with NC only and they ask me about my cigars but without importance since they assume they must be fake CCs (cuz I live in the DR, full of fakes) one guy even told me every cigar was now a CC cuz they were cuban-seeds only harvested in another country. I just laughed.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2