What's new

USC vs. UT

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
tubaman said:
AP has been around a hell of a lot longer than the stupid BCS. No disrespect to LSU, but it totally counts in my book.

And I hate USC by the way.
It's the Bowl CHAMPIONSHIP Series. All BSC winners are declared national champion. It's what all the schools have voted for. But it is a flawed system.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
fredneck said:
It's the Bowl CHAMPIONSHIP Series. All BSC winners are declared national champion. It's what all the schools have voted for. But it is a flawed system.
Is that what it is? Thanks for clarifying that for me. There have been alot of shared No. 1 titles recently if I'm not mistaken. Are we going to make one more important than the other? I for one will consider this a 3 peat, that's my opinion and nobody is going to change it. You have a right to your opinion, doesn't make me right, or vice versa, just a difference of opinion.

Of course, they have to win first, and I personally am rooting against them.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
May'be we'll see GuyMcBeerDrinker on the big screen...Didn't he go to this game? :dunno:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Who is this USC you speak of Cliff?

All the commentators are talking about before every play is where Bush is.

It's UT vs. Bush :hysterica

Ok, so I don't watch college football at all...are stupid decisions like that the norm? Kick the damn field goal! IDIOTS!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
They really aren't the norm Todd. But, some teams usually try plays in bowl games that they usually wouldn't in regular season games. I think both were stupid to go for the 4th down conversions.