What's new

USMLE Step 1 Score!!!!!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
So I took the first part of my Medical Licensing Exam June 11th, and Ive been waiting for the bad news ever since that I would have to retake it or that I scored so low that they wouldnt let me continue my medical education. However, I got home today with a letter from NBME, and I actually did very well. I was really excited and I thought I would share it with some of you. I studied for 5 weeks straight 8-12 hrs a day for this exam, and by the time I took it I was ready to jump off of a very tall building. Thanks for letting me toot my horn a little guys. I appreciate being able to do that every now and then. Cheers all, and I hope you all had a great day!:robinhood

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Congratulations. I cannot even fathom the amount of patience and dedication that you have had to have for this. I know it will come back to reward you greatly in the future, though!
Smoke a really nice stick tonight, man!

TYLER

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats on your score! I'm taking my MCATs this coming tuesday so I know how you feel on the constant studying minus the fact that your test was probably insanely harder than the plain old MCATs.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have 2 more parts left before Im licenced. I take one more after this year, and one more after my intern year, but this is the one that really helps you get a competative residency spot, and I should be competative now. Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate it.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What an accomplishment. One of my good friends had to do the same thing to take the bar exam. He studied for weeks, all day and night so he wouldn't fail. It got the point where the week before the exam, he sent his wife and son to her parents house, in another state, for the entire week before the exam so he could finish studying with no interruption!

Congrats, its gotta be nice know all of the hard work over the years has paid off.