What's new

Usps fail!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So I sent a bomb of some cuban chocolate(Most expensive chocolate I have ever bought 14 bucks a bar!!!) and some other stuff to a buddy to show thanks for turning me to the dark side that I am now obsessed with(cc's). I have been looking at the tracking numbers and not only did the usps send the package to the wrong post office for delivery 2x. Now it says it is delivered and my buddy has not gotten it yet. What the hell? Anybody else have similar issues?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I shipped a package once to Auburn,NY and it got sent to Auburn, AL. Not really sure what the hell happened on there end lol. But $14 for a chocolate bar?! Must be damn good

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I don't trust USPS, AT ALL. If I order something and find out it's shipping via them, I cancel the order and find another vendor. Everything they touch turns to shit.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Go into a USPS office and ask them to pull the detailed tracking. They have a much more detailed system and can give you the full play by play and might be able to track it's where abouts. Had a package like this once and it ended up saying delivered but was actually stuck at a PO. One phone call from them started it back up. Hope this helps

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
One of my boxes from San Diego to Los Angeles USPS could not deliver, cited not deliverable as addressed although label was printed off their website, sent back to San Diego then back to LA, took over a week.

Another package from San Diego to Orange County went somewhere else then was rerouted.

Some strange things might happen with USPS.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I sent a box to morrisjohn a few months ago. This is just upper East Tennessee (almost Virginia) to the other side of Virginia. Ended up in Honolulu.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sorry to hear that, never had a single problem with them. Have been surprised how quickly it has gotten to the destination as a matter of fact. Always the opposite when I use FedEx/UPS ground, always amazed that something that cost so f'ing much could take so long.

Hope it works out, very frustrating.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I've had too many epic fails to count with USPS. Lost packages, packages showing they were delivered when they weren't, no updates in tracking at all, etc. It's a damn nightmare to deal with them when (notice I didn't say if) something happens too. ;)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This really sucks, I remember you telling me how good this chocolate is. It's a shame man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I sent a box to morrisjohn a few months ago. This is just upper East Tennessee (almost Virginia) to the other side of Virginia. Ended up in Honolulu.
It's sad that my packages have taken better vacations than me, although that package did eventually make it's way back to me so maybe the chocolate will be delivered eventually

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I had the pleasure of filling out their survey yesterday after I sent them an email about a package. I had a little fun with it.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I had the pleasure of filling out their survey yesterday after I sent them an email about a package. I had a little fun with it.
Sounds like you had better luck than I did. I called about a Christmas gift we ordered early in December. It was only supposed to travel about 3 hours within the same state. Instead it went all over the country. It was actually delivered to our house last week. When I called about why it was in CO and never should have left Mo, all they would say is "we don't guarantee shipping dates. The local place couldn't give me an ounce of help that their page couldn't give. Fuck em.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have had plenty of problems with em. One instance I had an order shipped in state and another from Switzerland

Swiss package showed up first

Lol

Carrier kept trying to delete package to place of business after hours

And local PO couldn't locate it

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I have sent 150-200 packages USPS over the past few years and I have never had an issue.

The only thing that ever got messed up is time of arrival.

I once had a package shipping to Cali go: OH > PA > NY > Germany (yes, that Germany) > PA > CALI.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So I sent a bomb of some cuban chocolate(Most expensive chocolate I have ever bought 14 bucks a bar!!!) and some other stuff to a buddy to show thanks for turning me to the dark side that I am now obsessed with(cc's). I have been looking at the tracking numbers and not only did the usps send the package to the wrong post office for delivery 2x. Now it says it is delivered and my buddy has not gotten it yet. What the hell? Anybody else have similar issues?
I finally had it get delivered after my buddy went to his post office and asked WTF where is it? Turned out a new employee put in a wrong postal box? At least it got to him!