What's new

USPS Problems!!!!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Brothers,

It has come to my attention that both outgoing and incoming packages are not making to to me or my recipients. I have at least 3 domestic packages that are overdue (incoming and outgoing) and a couple international packages as well. If you are still waiting on a package or have received one that you have been waiting for from me PLEASE PM ME! I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Either the government has collectively decided that I don't exist or that I'm a "bad egg".

If I have to use another postage service that is fine, but the quicker I figure this out the quicker I stop losing goods.

Thanks

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Heh. USPS Problems. Way to be redundant! I use them as little as possible. It's usually easier to pick another retailer, versus dealing with a package coming USPS.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just move on to anyone else. USPS is a joke. Among other things, our mailman in our neighborhood was stealing packages. Neighbors had it on video tape and it took them 6 months to fire her.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I've had few problems with them with all the packages I've sent. Only issue was a FL package went to CA from MA first then FL.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I had something shipped with 2 day shipping on Monday, it's still not here. They have been sucking lately more than usual.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Sounds like you already figured it out?

I one claimed a international package was lost. It showed up 3 months later. Go figure.

All in all USPS has been good to me and its the cheapest option with 3 day delivery.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
With more than 100 packages sent and received in the past year I have had problems with a grand total of 1. Even though it sucks losing a package and having to re-send it I still consider a failure rate of less than 1% to be acceptable.

I'm guessing that I may just be luckier than some though since I live in a small Midwestern town with a nonexistent crime rate.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm with Rupe. I haven't had any problems sending, but incoming packages tend to take 1-2 days longer to get to me than outgoing boxes take to get to their destinations