What's new

V Day Dinner who's cookin!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Well I do it every year since we have been together. This year I'm at the firehouse on my 24 reg sched day tommorrow, so I cooked tonight. Dozen premium roses in vase.(ouch) And Jumbo fresh Sea scallops Pan seared w garlic and shallot. Over fresh homemade Alfredo and Linguini. Side of Garlic bread with Italin cheese and fresh diced Tomatoes w fresh Parsley over everything.
Sorry no pics we ate it to quick! I was told my present is going to be later tonight. YIKES!:wtf:
SO who of YE is cooking!!!!!!!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I am cooking twice... last night I took 2 1-1/2 pound pork tenderloins marinated them in fresh rosemary, bay leaves, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil, balsalmic vinegar and garlic... seared on each side for 2-3 minutes on the stove and then roasted in oven for 16 minutes with fresh roma tomatoes..

i used the tomatoes to make a red wine reduction sauce...

tomorrow night will be seafood of some sort... i will let you know when i get done..

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
the other day i wiped up my own twist on shrimp scampi she loved it. extra virgin olive oil, butter, three cloves fresh garlic, thyme, blackoned seasoning, salt, and peppercorn medley. melt butter and put everything in sauce pan let heat up while i was pealing the shrimp then mixed it all up and baked for 15 min at 400 it was damn good.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Daughter and I should make breakfast in bed for the wife. Something like waffles, apple butter toast, OJ, and whatever else I can find in the kitchen she likes.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was thinking Moro would be a good choice. Busy?
I was out at a mate's party! And then another's! :bottle::bottle::bottle:

I will be cooking for tomorrow, yet a simple selection for a late picnic (Megan's on a school trip helping the community) under the stary-sky. Maybe some sparkling wine as well.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Working the night, our restaurant got 120+ on and a 50+ Waiting list, going to be interesting, a 5 and 7 course meal being served. Though earlier this week me and the gf had our own day and went to Soul in Clarendon Hills.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I doing fillet mignon wrapped in bacon. With grilled salad (peppers, red onions, & Romain lettuce) with Asian vinaigrette. Garlic bread with dipping oil & herb mix. Garlic & herb mashed potatoes.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Made breakfast for the wife and little one. Tonight another family favorite; hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill with Kingsford charcoal. Wife will make the sides...

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I don't cook and I'm single to boot....so it's BBQ Chicken Pizza tonight while I smoke a couple cigars and blast on Call of Duty 4. Happy V-day to me!!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Filet's with Lobster, and grilled asparagus. Tasty bottle with din din to boot-I'll be manin the grill. Got home from gawfin to find one huge ass bottle of Makers with a red bow on it-good woman.:halfgrinw

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Started with a salad (spinach, gorgonzola, bacon, warmed raspberry vingerette), went to potato soup and finished off with Veal Marsala with eggs noodles and asparagus.:smile: