What's new

Vacation rundown

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So,

I was out on vacation last week, and had one of the best ever. I went to bed when I got tired, got up when I wasn't, and spent a lot of time in the shop working on EB's. The girls (my wife and daughter) came out for 5 of the 9 days I was out there.

I just thought I'd share some pics of some old cigar boxes that my Pop has collected over the years, he uses them for small parts and nuts and bolts storage. He gets them at flea markets, estate sales and auctions that he and Mom go to. Two things the old man can't pass up: chains (logging chains), and cigar boxes.:headroll:

I smoked my freakin brains out, I averaged 2 a day, some days 3. That's a TON of smoking for me.

I had 3 more Torano cigars, and they consistantly tasted like ass. I figured out why though, in an existential breakthrough: they taste exactly like my wife's Misty cigarettes. Ick:barf: .

I've put a pretty serious dent in my cigar stash, I smoked up ~20 cigars in 9 days. Time to restock!

Attachments

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Your vacation time sounded marvelous and relaxing, but, who did poopie in your ashtray?

How's the throat and what was your beverage(s) during your physical and mental therapy week?:headroll:

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mostly Diet Coke. Lots of water (well water out there, it's sweet) and an occasional DrPepper (my favorite, but I'm cutting back)

I quit drinking alcohol about a year and a half ago.

My throat's fine. No soreness at all. I fully expected to feel like poo after the first day or two, but never did, so I kept on smokin.:smokingbo

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So,
I had 3 more Torano cigars, and they consistantly tasted like ass. I figured out why though, in an existential breakthrough: they taste exactly like my wife's Misty cigarettes. Ick:barf: .
Mental note of what to bomb Jason with when he pisses me off. lol

BTW, that is a really nice bumber on the jeep on the left. :hysterica

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes it is a Bronco. That drives those guys nuts.

I was in the Dallas St.Patty day parade with this group

Me and my family

The guy in the orange Suzuki just got tired of everyone talking to him about his "Jeep" lol Oh, and notice how the bumper on my jeep looks a lot like the one on his rig. That part of the dig was because I made his bumper.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Isn't that a Bronco?
Yes, they're both Broncos.

Frank's just being ornery. Some guy built that front bumper originally for a TJ Jeep, and it was modified to fit the EB.

:)rolling: :grinFU: ya like that Frank?)

Brett designed the bumper years ago, Frank reconstructed it, and I bought one for my EB. It's a damn nice piece. This is a seriously tough bumper.