What's new

Vector Table Torch

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Anybody use one of these? It looked pretty cool, so I ordered one from Mark. Also got a burlwood Palio on order. Reminds me of the Porsche Design table torch.

Seperate topic: Where are you guys finding good butane? I haven't been able to locate the Vector Quintiplus anywhere.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Anybody use one of these? It looked pretty cool, so I ordered one from Mark. Also got a burlwood Palio on order. Reminds me of the Porsche Design table torch.

Seperate topic: Where are you guys finding good butane? I haven't been able to locate the Vector Quintiplus anywhere.
Doesn't Mark have the fuel?

And I have a Vector table torch, and to be truthful, it's given me nothing but problems. However, Vector will replace them as they have a lifetime warranty, I just haven't gotten around to returning mine. Thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

By the way, from others who I know that have them, I haven't heard anything bad. I think I just got a lemon.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I didn't see any Vector butane on Mark's site last night. I checked again today and all I see is Dupont butane. I searched by manufacturer too...although today when I select Vector as my selection in the search tab the table torch I ordered last night doesn't even pop up like it did last night. Who knows.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I get my Vector fuel from my local shop they always have it.

As far as the torch they are nice, I have used one, but they are out of my price range. I picked up a creme brule torch and it has been going strong for 2 years. Actually just light up with it earlier.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hi Jason,

You're gonna dig that table lighter for sure!

~Mark

The fuel is on its way here :thumbsup: