What's new

Vega Robaina Familiars ?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings, I've got a box from April 2011 and I have never had this size. I have had the Famosos and the Unicos and I like them both. I bought this because I got a great price on them. What are they similar to if anything? This will probably be my only shot to ever have them since they stopped production last year. I hope they have some strength, because Vegas Robaina has been a favorite of mine. I have had most brands coronas and I have found them to be more flavorful than a lot of the bigger ring gauges in the era of overly mild Habanos. I really like the Minuto format and have noticed that the brands that make them are the more powerful brands. I am considering a box of San Cristobal next. I wish more brands made minutos. A lot of my Habanos are in the corona range. I have noticed lonsdales are being nixed by many brands. I love 42 ring gauge Habanos. They are the classic standard of Habanos. All input is much appreciated. Thanks !!!

Last edited:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I would not describe them as strong,they are balanced and very aromatic.I think they favor the San Cristobal line most,elegance and understatement.

The Familiar is my favorite size of the marca.........