What's new

Vegas fun

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I was in Vegas at a tradeshow for a few days this week and instead of taking a client of mine on the usual lunch or big dinner, we decided to go to The Gun Store Las Vegas to unload some fully automatic weapons.

The 3 of us each each fired a clip on an Uzi, M-16 and a Thompson.
Then I treated myself to the joy of a belt fed M249 Saw. :gangfire:

Holy crap that was fun!

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!

:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!

:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire
Alright, but any comments from you and you're done.....

Remember, 3 guys, tradeshow, dress clothes...etc. Basically, the joint's a tourist trap at Vegas prices.

But the good news is that the powder and gun oil came out of my shirt!

Attachments

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Anyone who's ever fired a fully automatic weapon knows of the unparalleled feeling of power and joy it gives you all rolled into one, you MUST of had a blast especially with that m249!

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Full auto weapons are a blast. If you ever get the chance to shoot a M2 50 cal. it will give you an instant chubby! Great fun. Now I want to go to the range.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Glad to hear you had a great time Mike!

I know how it felt for you my friend, I've done the Thompson at full-auto myself.

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I know how it felt for you my friend, I've done the Thompson at full-auto myself.
The guy warned me "it's gonna rise up on you pretty hard, so keep it down".
Holy crap he wasn't lying. First shot was in the nuts and went in a straight line up through the body and over his head. (was shooting at a Bin Laden target) :)

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The guy warned me "it's gonna rise up on you pretty hard, so keep it down".
Holy crap he wasn't lying. First shot was in the nuts and went in a straight line up through the body and over his head. (was shooting at a Bin Laden target) :)
Yep, I remember the instructor telling me the exact same thing.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
AWESOME!!

I've got a little full-auto MAC 11-9mm, open offer to any BOTL, you buy the ammo, you can shoot to your heart's content...but you gotta load your own mags...that is a pain! It's been awhile since I've shot it, usually go to DFW Gun Range (off of Mockingbird, not to far from I-35E/Stemmons), not too many places around here allow full-auto. I think they have a full-auto Uzi (and maybe some others) to rent, or at least they used too.