What's new

Vegas Recommendations

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be going to Las Vegas twice towards the end of the year. Can anyone make any "must-go" recommendations for smoke shops / places to smoke a good stogie?

Thanks in advance.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yup, you'll definitely want to check out the CASA FUENTE shop at Caesar's. They sell rare Fuentes (like Forbidden X, Opus X Chili Peppers, BBMFs and LBMFs, etc) at crazy Vegas prices...but they also sell the Casa Fuente cigar, which is *ONLY* available there at the store.

Info on the Casa Fuente cigars:
http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-732

My wife actually just flew back into town last night from Vegas; she picked my up a 7-ct sampler of all the various Casa Fuente sizes in a nice presentation box. It was only about $150.....

....which makes it one of the most affordable things in the shop! :pokemyeye

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Oh yeah, besides the Casa Fuente cigars (which individually run from $18 to $28 per stick) the other somewhat affordable stick is the God of Fire; they're running $30/stick.

Other than that, expect the rare Fuentes to start at $65 and quickly go up to $100+ per stick!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Casa Fuente is the only cigar shop worth visiting in Vegas IMO.........it's fun to look at the hard to get cigars, drink a mojito while watching the scantily clad waitresses, smoke a cigar, and people watch.
The cigars are ridiculously over priced as is any other shop there.......so bring your own.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Take your own... but I would buy one there just for they hell of it and smoke it there..

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Casa Fuente is the only cigar shop worth visiting in Vegas IMO.........it's fun to look at the hard to get cigars, drink a mojito while watching the scantily clad waitresses, smoke a cigar, and people watch.
The cigars are ridiculously over priced as is any other shop there.......so bring your own.

LOTS OF EMPHASIS ON THE SCANTILY CLAD WAITRESS!!!!!! Mike, remember the leapord skin thong?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Casa Fuente is great. Bring your own sticks, unless your seeking some of their exclusive Fuentes. Do NOT miss out on their world-class mojitos. they gave me the recipe. Killer!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
These are the local cigar smokers. They have a nice site listing the goings on cigar wise in Vegas. Also a list of stores.

http://www.lasvegash.com/

Ditto on La Casa de Fuente. Great place to relax, have a cigar and enjoy the scenary