What's new

venganza Issues.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I enjoy the cornelius & anthony brand they make great cigars, however has anyone had issues keeping the venganza lit or burn issues. I'm just wondering because the two I have purchased, months apart, had teriable issuses. Don't get me wrong the flavors are there and are amazing.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I read the thread intro w/o my glasses on and thought...WTH is this kind of question and when I put on my glasses....I was glad to see that venganza was not misspelled...was ready to throw some vinegar and water all over it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the thread intro w/o my glasses on and thought...WTH is this kind of question and when I put on my glasses....I was glad to see that venganza was not misspelled...was ready to throw some vinegar and water all over it.
I read this post without my glasses and thought, who the hell would pour vinegar and water over a cigar, on purpose. When I put my reading glasses on, I was glad to see that it was the bourbon that caused me to misread it. :)

FWIW, I had a Venganza a few days ago and it burned without issue and it's been really humid in NJ of late. However, it had been resting in my humidor for a few months. The Daddy Macs burn fast but that may be because I enjoy them too much.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had issues with quite a few C&A's. Everything from plugs, massive hollow spots in the bunch, super tight draws, inconsistent flavors, etc. I'm not sure who rolls their product, but with the lack of consistency it seems like they have their B-squad on the job. I will say that the Venganza is my favorite C&A blend and is an incredible stick, when it performs correctly..