What's new

Very Disappointed...

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I'd keep emailing or calling them until the problem was resolved. Hope you get things squared away within a reasonable time frame.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I wanted to update everyone on the resolution. After their initial delay in response to my complaint, they have been very helpful. Since they were out of the cigar I had ordered I requested a refund. A return packing slip showed up within a couple days and I sent the cigars back Tuesday. I am now awaiting a credit to my card.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Ive never had a problem with them either. Concerns me though that so many of you guys have. I may have to rethink the amount of stuff I get from them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to see this thread. I was about to start an account with them. Because I live overseas it was going to be a whole big thing to have them shipped to a friend and then shipped to me but if there are lots of problems, I think I'll just stick with my trusted retailers.

About the crooked or loose bands... ...I don't find that to be a smoking problem but on as fine a cigar as the VSGs I'd be suspicious of their authenticity.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Just this week I had a problem with about 4 sticks from a full box of Padilla Miami Belicoso won on cbid. Major damage to the wrapper at the cap side with very large cracks, some going almost 2 inches. These would be unsmokeable. I called them to explain what was happening. They mailed me a five pack right away with a UPS call tag with the cigars. I just have to write the RMA number before sending them back to them. I can not ask for more than that.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All those problems guys, think they're not storing their cigars correctly? Or maybe their just getting banged up during shipping?

Sounds like they have good customer service though.