What's new

Very entertaining review of the Roma Craft monster stick

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Haha, that's awesome. I would have cut the smoking hole in a different spot...so where around the top where it starts to curve. Then you can get your lips in a better smoking position lol

He champed through it. It would be fun to attempt, but with only 150 being available, I'm sure it's near impossible to get.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ha! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the review! That thing was brutal to finish. I finished off an entire quart of frozen yogurt to try to cool off my palate afterwards, and I woke up the next morning with a massive headache that lasted all day. I have my second one on display in our humidor, just because it's a great conversation piece. Everybody gets a kick out of it.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ha! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the review! That thing was brutal to finish. I finished off an entire quart of frozen yogurt to try to cool off my palate afterwards, and I woke up the next morning with a massive headache that lasted all day. I have my second one on display in our humidor, just because it's a great conversation piece. Everybody gets a kick out of it.
You are one Brave Fella

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Now if I saw the La Sirena chick with that thing I would just pass out from laughter