What's new

Very Powerful Cigar Review Template & More

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I bet this brother smoke plenty of cigars while working on this! And, from what I have seen; some were awesome sticks! I am going to have to be one of the brothers that seeks this brother's help in tracking my stash!

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
That is some impressive sh#@!! Nice work. I love the review stuff, and I also like the inventory idea as well. Sending PM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I came across the your post about the cigar review template. I was hoping if you can send me the spreadsheet. I love the way you have it template set up. I can see that you have put good deal of time creating this. You did a great job. thank you. and thank soo much for sharing. you may email to samscat@gmail.com

-Sams

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of this spreadsheet? I tried sending Adam an email but haven't heard anything back. Also, is it in the standard 100 point scoring system?

Thanks,
~ evenstill

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of this spreadsheet? I tried sending Adam an email but haven't heard anything back. Also, is it in the standard 100 point scoring system?
I still haven't heard back from anybody about getting a copy of this. Can one of you kind folks that already have this spreadsheet please PM me so I can give you my email address?

Thanks,
~ evenstill