What's new

Viaje Atlantic Lance

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Interesting that they are re-releasing these. The Exclusivo line has been pumping out a decent amount of re-releases lately between the Chiquitos, the DES 2, and now these. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested but there's just so many releases from so many manufacturers coming out right now and its hard to keep up with them all, let alone be able to purchase them all. I might be relegated to a fiver on this particular release.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Interesting that they are re-releasing these. The Exclusivo line has been pumping out a decent amount of re-releases lately between the Chiquitos, the DES 2, and now these. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested but there's just so many releases from so many manufacturers coming out right now and its hard to keep up with them all, let alone be able to purchase them all. I might be relegated to a fiver on this particular release.
I know what you mean bro, between these, the Tat CGs, lance collection, pudgy monsters and a few other extras I've got my eye on this next couple of months will bring about some tough decisions. And Viaje haven't even announced their May release yet!