What's new

Viaje Exclusivo Super Lance

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just picked up a couple singles from CigarHustler they just got them not sure if they are on their website or not yet but might take phone orders, I am not usually a Viaje fan and have not smoked many of the different releases but I am a Lancero and Lonsdale fan so I picked up a couple to give a try, worst case they end up as bomb material!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have mixed feelings on viaje sticks. Big fan of the flavor but 8 out of the 10 I have smoked have had issues. Either burn issues, falling apart. Dont store them any different than I do the rest of my stuff so not real sure whats going on there. I would LOVE to try the super lance (big lancero fan) but kind of gun shy at this point.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i just grabbed a box from good karma on the phone. think they still have some left. It is the spongiest cigar I've ever had. burned well, and was good in general but is more of a churchill then a lancero. then again given how spongey it was there might have only been a lancero amount of tobacco in it.

if someone is looking for a few or a fiver, shoot me a message as i can part with some

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a couple singles from CigarHustler they just got them not sure if they are on their website or not yet but might take phone orders, I am not usually a Viaje fan and have not smoked many of the different releases but I am a Lancero and Lonsdale fan so I picked up a couple to give a try, worst case they end up as bomb material!
Thanks for the shout out Dan. :)