What's new

Viaje Exclusivo

raspol

No problem.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BSBONO, you local? I live in Newark.

Brooks
Gary is the man with a great selection and very passionate to talk cigars with. If you need a box let me know and I can take care of everything. You may want to ask him about his own new cigar he just rolled with Emilio. Its called the Emilio AF1 and he just started to roll it out nationwide.

Here is pic of Gary at their website:
http://www.emiliocigars.com/

Here is a description of the cigar. I can get some samples for you if your interested in a review but I have heard excellent things. Have a few resting in my humi and will be smoking one soon.

Now available, the Emilio AF-1 cigars are produced in Esteli, Nicaragua and named in honor of our friend A.J. Fernandez, blender and manufacturer. Two years in the making, the cigars are loaded with flavor from the Nicaraguan tobaccos of the filler, and clothed with a slow fermented maduro wrapper, dark and rich with spice and sweetness. Available in shelf-friendly cabinet boxes of 20 in four sizes: Robusto, Toro, Torpedo, and the massive BMF.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad to hear his blend is ready. Last time i was in, he was telling me about it. I thought the naming of this blend/line was going to be based on Gary's military background. Obviously from the name that is not the case. Perhaps that is something else AJ will blend for him. I hope his line does well. I guess i need to make another trip to DE soon.