What's new

Viaje Full Moon

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
All Viaje is small batches and limited edition except the few Exclusivo sizes they put into reg production this year. Viaje got a bad rap a few years ago for construction issues, which they've since corrected. However, the stigma of them being bad cigars seems like it will never leave BOTL
No stigma, they just suck. It's a bunch of garbage wrapped up in limited edition packaging so morons will chase them. The first time Andre has an original idea let me know.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Heard in an interview with Pete Johnson that the Surrogates line was essentially a dig on Viaje after they released their Zombie line and other similar ones.
Seems like this row has continued with Viaje's Full Moon and Halloween vs. Tatuaje Monsters. C-4 vs. M80 etc.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've never had a Viaje cigar and I'm looking to stock up on some new stuff. Is there a blend from them that's a must try?
its been a while but I remember liking the Honey and Hand Grenades as well as a few of their lances. Nothing life changing though.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So Viaje is releasing Full Moon and a limited edition version to 5 retailers. The thing is they arent listing the retailers. I thought I would check in with you guys. Anyone have any leads?
So limited release, then don't tell anyone which vendors have the product, what's next, if you find the vendor will he withhold where the sticks are in his humidor?:banghead:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I don't think any brand generates quite so many varied and strong opinions as Viaje. As for this particular release, I wouldn't waste a single iota of time bothering to track these down. $11.50 for a 58 RG cigar that I have to magically find because the names of the retailers they are getting shipped to aren't be realeased? How about no, Scott. I would caution anyone against blind buying a box of these because if you don't like them it won't be easy to resell them, and you might have to take an ass whooping to unload them.
In general, I don't mind Viaje. Some of the blends are solid every year and I grab a few singles of my favs at my local if I can. But, I don't chase them anymore as they are simply not worth it, and also I don't like blind buying stuff I can't resell if I don't like it.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I don't think any brand generates quite so many varied and strong opinions as Viaje. As for this particular release, I wouldn't waste a single iota of time bothering to track these down. $11.50 for a 58 RG cigar that I have to magically find because the names of the retailers they are getting shipped to aren't be realeased? How about no, Scott. I would caution anyone against blind buying a box of these because if you don't like them it won't be easy to resell them, and you might have to take an ass whooping to unload them.
In general, I don't mind Viaje. Some of the blends are solid every year and I grab a few singles of my favs at my local if I can. But, I don't chase them anymore as they are simply not worth it, and also I don't like blind buying stuff I can't resell if I don't like it.
Well said and I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Viajes are some of my favorites! Smoke a 1 year old Zombie green and tell me it was bad.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I find out Atlantic Cigar and Anthonys got them. Theyre already sold out! Hows this possible? Anyone have any other leads?