What's new

Viaje Holiday Blend 2010

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Yes, they should be shipping in the next couple of weeks.

I have no info on the size, shape or price though.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
According to what Andre said at IPCPR... All of the limited releases are planned to be redone every year (s&b, winter, summer, TNT, etc) though the blends aren't guaranteed to be the same.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
According to what Andre said at IPCPR... All of the limited releases are planned to be redone every year (s&b, winter, summer, TNT, etc) though the blends aren't guaranteed to be the same.
That is very cool. I certainly hope that's how it goes down.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
The Holiday Blend was good but the DES was the best in my opinion with the TNT in tow. I'm hoping the new Holiday will be close to thoes actually. I'm not sure you can exactly get the same blend as the one a year ago, so there's always a chance in a different taste.

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I agree with tom...HB was good...but the one I want to see re released is the exclusivo jar release...what a great little cigar!
I've tried all Viaje smokes except the 2nd S&B; (was not impressed w/ the OG).....and the exclusivo is hands-down the best Viaje.
....the exclusivo robusto, NOT the DES; which is just an exclusivo in a different vitola.
I didn't care for the burn on the DES; but every single robusto I smoked had a perfect burn, and draw. I don't go into an LE with high expectations, but when I smoked my first exclusivo, I thought it was one of the best (new)smokes I have had in a while; prob. since the Tatuaje SW maddie release! IMHO

I can't wait until the '10 Holiday blend! (I just hope they make more than 100 30ct. boxes!) Last years' Holiday blend really helped put Viaje on the map; there wasn't much talk about Viaje before then, Thier LE cigars turned out to be really good smokes, but made in such little quantity. Now, Viaje has a (cult) following, just as Tatuaje does!
:santa2: