What's new

Viaje Holiday Blend / Candy Cane

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My local still had several the last time I was in. Since no one local caries LP, maybe it would work as a trade for some Papas Fritas...

I should be back by there early next week.

Or give Todd a call at Good Karma in Amarillo. He has a website, but it isn't the best. Sometimes a phone call works better.

Phil

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My local still had several the last time I was in. Since no one local caries LP, maybe it would work as a trade for some Papas Fritas...

Or give Todd a call at Good Karma in Amarillo. He has a website, but it isn't the best. Sometimes a phone call works better.

Phil
Great Phil. I appreciate the info! Let me know if you decide to grab them and trade. I wil lcall the shop now!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I received one in a trade the other week. Being a Viaje fan I smoked it.

As with many Viaje it needs some down time to really shine. Possibly the foil has kept in some humidity?

I was surprised it was medium, medium full when most Viaje are crazy strong. I thought it was a nice pleasant smoke but not too complex. If I was not already tapped out with Viajes after chasing all their releases the last few years I would be inclined to buy more.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Phil
I gave Tod d a call but word yet. IF you DO happen to pick a few up, I am willing to trade some Ligas. I have a good amount of rNo.9 and T52 Robustos, and Papa Fritas =)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And Good Karma is an awesome shop. They had tons of HTF stuff on the trip I took up there. Wish we had a shop like that in Lubbock.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
And Good Karma is an awesome shop. They had tons of HTF stuff on the trip I took up there. Wish we had a shop like that in Lubbock.
Does Lubbock have anything other than the two H&L?

Oh, I believe Good Karma has a few Candy Cane left. That's the story from a pal of mine as of this afternoon.

Phil

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Oh, I believe Good Karma has a few Candy Cane left. That's the story from a pal of mine as of this afternoon.

Phil

Hey thanks for all the help. I got on the phone with Todd ( who was awesome by the way) and FINALLY have some Candy Canes in the mail! Thanks Again Phil

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I wish Viaje would put a year on their Holiday's. And/or, I wish I'd labeled mine. I've got loose cigars of different sizes and now don't know what year they're from. I think the '12 is the only one rob longer than 4.5 in. Correct? If so, I can put the longest ones down for a nap and just smoke the others.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Phil

Hey thanks for all the help. I got on the phone with Todd ( who was awesome by the way) and FINALLY have some Candy Canes in the mail! Thanks Again Phil
Glad it worked out for you brother! He has a pretty cool shop here and usually has a pretty good stash of semi-htf to HTF smokes. Wish he could get a liga account though ;)

Sorry I didn't get in there myself and save you the hassle and phone stuff. My budget is gone and if I step in there, all bets are off and I sleep on the couch. :D which I have done on numerous occasions ;)
Phil

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I don't smoke many viaje sticks, but had a candy cane and it was fantastic. wish i could hhave bought more.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Every time I buy Viaje I always let them rest for a few months. Just always seem to be better with some downtime IMO. So the few Candycanes I have will be there for a little longer.