What's new

Viaje Honey & Hand Grenades Are Back

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I reckon you 2 shouldn't seek them out. One of those things about cigars, subjective.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I tried one a couple years ago and it was awful
I agree, I tried a few and couldn't get through any of them. Nasty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guess Id consider myself a big Viaje fan, smoke a lot of the exculisvos, zombies and skulls but I have to agree here. I remember reading some good reviews about these, got my hands on a few and was super pumped. Did not live up to the hype and one was unsmokable; atrocious roll and disappointing profile (rapier).

I know Andre went back to the Aganorsa well this year so who knows.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I had one which I was gifted think it was the shank , up there with one of my best cigars !! I've been trying to source these for 8 months !! Who wants to box split ?! hit me up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
There is no such thing as a good Viaje release. Andre is not a cigar guy and everything he makes is a gimmick of some kind. Retailers' shelves are littered with the dead remains of his crap sticks.
That said, smoke what you like and like what you smoke. That said, unless it's a Viaje. That said, who am I to tell you what to smoke. That said, you still shouldn't smoke his sh!t. That said, you might be able to find great close out deals on his stuff. That said, even if it was free, I still wouldn't smoke it.

That said, Farmer Bill Hatchets full moon is the ideal holiday blend antidote to Andre's senior blend chicharrones and his zombie skull and bones C-4 TNT. However, depending on whether it's stuffed turkey white meat or dark, a super shot of satorious candy cane may be a biohazard or double edged sword, especially if it's friends and familiy or leaded.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
There is no such thing as a good Viaje release. Andre is not a cigar guy and everything he makes is a gimmick of some kind. Retailers' shelves are littered with the dead remains of his crap sticks.
That said, smoke what you like and like what you smoke. That said, unless it's a Viaje. That said, who am I to tell you what to smoke. That said, you still shouldn't smoke his sh!t. That said, you might be able to find great close out deals on his stuff. That said, even if it was free, I still wouldn't smoke it.

That said, Farmer Bill Hatchets full moon is the ideal holiday blend antidote to Andre's senior blend chicharrones and his zombie skull and bones C-4 TNT. However, depending on whether it's stuffed turkey white meat or dark, a super shot of satorious candy cane may be a biohazard or double edged sword, especially if it's friends and familiy or leaded.
I've enjoyed a few of his releases but agree they are hit or miss at best..that said your post was hilarious .

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

And here I thought nobody disliked viaje more than @sofc