What's new

Viaje Late Harvest

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Logan your about the only guy at corona I haven't met. When are you, jowee, and I getting together for a smoke?
hey man! I heard that you came into the shop the other day, ive been on vacation lately and now im only working a few nights at the shop, friday and sunday because I have another job and school. But you should come by again and say whats up man! we'll all have to get together sometime soon and smoke and watch some football or something

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben W, Which Satori 11 did you smoke Karma or Zen. Not to hijack the thread but since u started it and commented on the Satori. How has the wrapper changed the flavor profile? I was a big fan of last years release of the Satori but my stock is down to three sticks ;)
I smoked the Nirvana. I found the '11 to be richer in flavor.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Got my hands on some robos. These are rich in what I term the Viaje flavor profile. I can only imagine/hope how much deeper the flavors will get over time if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have smoked a few of the robustos and really liked what I was tasting but felt that they needed a little more rest to be better. Am I alone?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
My last batch was at a local b&m here in AZ. Actually made the 40 mile drive again today for a long lunch. No more late harvest left but found 8 vor dt's hiding in the corner. Needless to say I snatched those up.