What's new

"Viaje Reserva"

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I just received this email from Mark at TowerCigars.com....

"Oh boy, do I have the goods(well two sticks)sitting in front of me. Viaje Reserva Box Press Boxes of 25 Cuban style flip top box. 0ne shape in each blend. Viaje Oro Reserva 5.5 x 52 and Viaje Platino 6 x 50 Andre is getting a very limited number of boxes early and he gave us the chance to get a few.

I have one stick of each that Andre sent me to try. I have a picture of each on the website. If you had the opportunity to smoke the Holiday Blend, Exclusivo and the Originals, you're gonna love this cigar! A very limited number of boxes are coming out early.

We will have some in two weeks. Order yours today. I will fill the orders as they come in to my site. www.towercigars.com

Mark Just Owner Tower Pipes & Cigars, Inc."

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I was hoping for a Holiday Blend and Exclusivos mix....now that would be sweet! :thumbsup:

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I need to try some Viaje cigars, but no B&M around me sell them. I need to pull the trigger on a sampler from NewHavana or Tower

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Pricey Cigars...Maybe just but a single now and again.
Or get a box and smoke them once in a while.

If they are good that is
I was thinking the same thing. I should probably try a regular Viaje cigar before buying these to see what I think of them. I have heard nothing but good things I must admit.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Smoked the Platino Reserva and have to say it trumps the Holiday and Jar release for me... it is a excellent smoke!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Smoked the Platino Reserva and have to say it trumps the Holiday and Jar release for me... it is a excellent smoke!
right... sounds like someone is making referral commission from New Havana... :razz:

j/k But dammit, why did you have to say that? I was going to not splurge on these since I have absolutely no room but then you had to say that these are better than the jar release?!? I love those jar releases... :awholelot

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Ouch! My wallet can't handle much more. IMO thus far the exclusivos I had from the jar take the cake with the Viaje lineup.

got me there also, even though I have not tried all the others. I have had the 50/50, one of the Oro, and the Ex from the jar takes the cake. :togetherl

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
yea, I have been going back and forth about getting a box of these....I ended up deciding that since they will be available again, I will just get a 5er and see what they are all about......

but this thread is not helping me stick by my decision......

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These guyse are really killing us with the differnt ones they are oming out with and the next one is always so much better.