What's new

Viaje Skull & Bones Line Up - All Releases

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Who doesn't like a bunch of pics of cigars?

Below is a listing of all of the Viaje Skull & Bones releases. I'm not a photographer, or uber-knowledgeable on stats like sizes and release count - so feel free to update/correct/add to this thread for others to enjoy!

1. Daisy Cutter (First Release)

Release Size: 150 boxes of 25
Size: 4x54
Vitola:

2. ? (Second Release)

Release Size:
Size:
Vitola:

(covered foot)

3. Weapon of Mass Destruction (Third Release)

Release Size:
Size: 3.75x54
Vitola:

4. Mother of All Bombs (Third Release)

Release Size: 100 boxes of 50
Size: 4.25x54
Vitola:

5. Little Boy (Fourth Release)

Release Size:
Size: 4.25x52
Vitola:

(capped foot)

6. Fat Man (Fourth Release)

Release Size: 125 boxes of 25
Size: 4.25x56
Vitola:

(capped foot)

7. ? 2nd (Fifth Release)

Release Size: 250 boxes of 25
Size:
Vitola:

8. ? Mystery (Fifth Release)

Release Size: 125 boxes of 25
Size:
Vitola:

(covered foot)

I'll update this as more are released, as this is the one EL I do try to hunt down...

...and finally, all of them packaged up to hit the road to a BOTL member!

Last edited:

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thanks Gents!

Alright... I started cruising the interwebs for size, release size, vitola, etc. and will update occasionally. Anyone with info/corrections feel free to post up!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Very nice....we needed this.

I hope it becomes a sticky!

So, some lucky b@stard is getting the whole S&B line up, WOW. Let me know if there are any for sale.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I thought the "?" was the glow in the dark release - those bands glow in the dark. Was there another release with glow in the dark bands that are different that this release?
I was under the impression the daisy cutter band glowed in the dark because my second release "?" band doesn't glow :dunno:

EDIT: yup just checked the shiet don't glow :frownno: lol

Last edited:

ciano

Viaje Group
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I was under the impression the daisy cutter band glowed in the dark. I have a second release "?" And that band doesn't glow :dunno:

EDIT: yup just checked the shiet don't glow :frownno: lol

I have the second release and my bands glow! Thats wierd that yours dont, or that mine do.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
The 2nd release ones I have glow in the dark, so I always assumed it was the same release. Not sure on the count of those, but I thought they was wider availability than the Daisy Cutter. I've had good responsiveness from the Viaje team before, maybe I'll email them for the outstanding info and confirm what I've got (unless someone beats me to it, in which case, post up that info!).

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thought both releases of ? glowed. Age of bands may have something to do with it. Will have to check as i have both in humidor downstairs.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
MATT!!! Thank you so much for doing this thread, you are the BOMB man ... or the MOAB, or WMD, or something, lol. Seriously, this is very helpful, thanks.

I'm pretty sure now that the only ones I had were the "?" because it had the 2ndary "Skull and Bones" band. I thought they were really good and had kind of a unique flavor. I think I'll try to hunt down 5ers of the new release, especially the boxpress because I love that shape.