What's new

Viaje Skull & Bones Line Up - All Releases

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thanks everyone - glad the response is so positive!

I thought they were really good and had kind of a unique flavor.
This is one of the main reasons why I hunt these down. I'm not a huge Nic tobacco guy... generally prefer Dominican and CCs... but these Skull & Bones have a very unique profile, generally with a lot going on. I also figure that they are a good one to keep in the humi for a while, because I think time will do them well.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I find that charging up the bands by exposing them to a strong light source does the trick. The current release of Skull and Bones is 250 boxes of the standard and 125 boxes of the Box Press.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Great job on this!

I've had one of the MOABs and it was awesome. Really great and unique flavors. Got that from the poker pass.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Are there any current releases out that are available for purchase or are they all dried up?
The current release just came out. Though I'm personally not the right one to point you in the direction to find some. Start with your local Viaje-carrying shop I supposed.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those sticks look great and I m glad you posted the whole lineup I've been wondering what they all looked like and there sizes.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Smoking a Skull and Bones right now, and thanks to this thread I can even tell you it's a MOAB torp :)

I've only had one other one, early after release, and I didn't think it was ready at all compared to the 1 other S&B I'd smoked (the ?)... in fact my first thought was that they botched the blend. But I think it just needed some more rest, because this little beauty is cookin' now! I'm sure some more rest would be good (still a tad harsh), but I needed a palate-nuking smoke to cut through this cold I've got, and this did the trick :ccowboy:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Seeing the whole line up reminds me again what a generous botl shuckins is. He bombed me a daisy cutter ages ago. I don't have the heart to smoke it but I do look at it longingly quite often

Last edited:

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nice post. I had never even heard of these cigars prior to joining BOTL (then again hadnt heard of alot of the cigars). But after reading this post and others and seeing the pics, might need to make it my mission to hunt one down, unless thats a lost cause...