What's new

Viaje Skull & Bones

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
WMD was the red label release from earlier in the year. This red label shipment is Fat Man and Little Boy, I believe? Should be laid out a little earlier in the thread before we zig-zagged off topic.

-Charles

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks I saw it, I heard someone saying about $10 per, I wish he would make more of the mystery that was and is my favorite so far.
He will be making this cigar every year in a different size. It will be released in October.

In fact, on October 21st I'm doing an event in Hawaii with Andre to kick off this year's ? Skull & Bones.
Exactly and as I have not had this particular S&B Ill wait for those I think, I also read over on cigarfeed that there will be a suprise with them or about them as well, so take that for what its worth, but Im excited. October should be rough, between those and the next monster release that I really want a box of too.

I was told that his original releases will be double-capped cigars. So if Fat Man and Little Boy are made again next year they will not have a capped foot.

Andre is releasing Zombie again this year. Let's see if it has a capped foot or not.
Yes, Andre told us at the show that there would always be a (small) Zombie release after a Red S&B release...so anytime you see the Red S&B, the Zombies will not be far behind...

~brooks
Yes and that probably the best news I had heard too. the Zombie is easily one of the best cigars Ive ever had and I was afraid of not being able to get more. Funny thing is Ive only smoked one of the ones I have now. It knocked me on my ass so hard I was near puking for about 15 minutes after I smoked it. Needless to say the others are resting right now lol, even though Ive been thininkg about having one recently.

Long story short though when they do come out again if I have the money Ill be getting a box. Even though its no big deal, becasue now I know if I miss it there will always be more next year.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yes and that probably the best news I had heard too. the Zombie is easily one of the best cigars Ive ever had and I was afraid of not being able to get more. Funny thing is Ive only smoked one of the ones I have now. It knocked me on my ass so hard I was near puking for about 15 minutes after I smoked it.
Ahhh, so that's the sign of smoking a good cigar.

:)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ahhh, so that's the sign of smoking a good cigar.

:)
lol no not really. It just such a huge blast of the floral flavor that Viajes have, its got a sweetness and a fullness to the flavor. The flavors are just so rich. Its basically like a Viaje turned up to 11. I really should smoke another one and really concentrate on it and even do a review maybe. Could have done without getting sick though lol. Funny thing is I ws totally fine until the end. When I hit that end it just bit me hard, dont know why.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Any other thoughts on the new Fat Man or Little Boy? Someone else has to have burned one down, right?
Smoked a Little Boy ROTT yesterday. Initial thoughts: 1) Liked this one a lot. (sorry, my palate is not mature enough to define distinct flavors like many brothers can...I only know what I like). 2) Full, heavy smoke and tons of it. 3) It's definately strong. 4) Way better even burning than this summer's VPR, VOR and C-4.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Any other thoughts on the new Fat Man or Little Boy? Someone else has to have burned one down, right?
I smoked a lil boy at world of beer across the street from the b&m the day it hit the shelves. Needs a lil time to rest but it has that skull and bones flavor u can't get anywhere else. Gonna be good with a lil rest.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
On saturday I had the viaje late harvest and last night the viaje fat man. The late harvest was one of the more balanced viajes. It was medium full and not too spicey. Great burn and very tasty.

The fat man was a different story. It was full bodied all the way with that great skull and bones full bodiedness I've come to love. . The last 1/3rd actually made me kinda nauseous. I was not even retroinhailing or pulling in the odd puff. Wow, that badboy is way strong and crept up on me.